To you, style is all about the details. Our Gold Elephant Pendant Necklace will enhance your elegance and make you shine like never before. Pick your color : gold or silver.
To keep the price this low, we take up to 48 hours to process your order and shipping can take from 10 up to 30 days.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: *We are working hard to keep you 100% satisfied and create high-quality jewelry. If you STILL find something is wrong with your goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a full refund on your money.*
Ring Size Guide:
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
|MM||MM||US/ Canada||UK/Australia /South Africa||France||German||Italy/Spain|
1) *If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
2) *When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
Bracelet Size Guide:
Step 1: Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
Just wrap the soft tape measure around the broadest part of your wrist and take note of the length. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length (The starting end of the paper must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0). That would be your wrist size.
Step 2: Add one inch, or 2.5 centimeters, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
Please make sure there's enough space to tuck in 2 fingers as this is the space you need to add the charms. If you want to add less than seven charms, add 2 centimeters are ok. If you plan to wear eight or more charms, please add 3 centimeters. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
Necklace Size Guide:
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|
We at MIRA believe nothing needs to come in the way of you getting your new crush on mail like you just bought a gift to yourself! Therefore, we are happy to cover 60% of shipping costs on every order and keep very competitive prices, hence our slightly longer delivery times.
Costs: Free Shipping Worldwide!
Time: It takes up to 48 hours for us to process your order, and 21 to 30 days to ship the product.
We are working hard to keep you 100% satisfied and create high-quality jewelry for competitive prices.
If you STILL find something is wrong with your goods, please contact us at email@example.com.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are working hard to keep you 100% satisfied and create high-quality jewelry.
If you STILL find something is wrong with your goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a full refund on your money.